Vintage fitness hires a pain management expert
Vintage fitness welcomes Dr. Don Fitz-Ritson has 30 years experience as a Chiropractor and Rehab Specialist. He is a chronic pain specialist and balance and mobility expert. In his retirement Don would like to help older adults relieve their pain so they can move more often and more efficiently to better their health.
Don is a Founding Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Rehabilitation/Physical Specialists program and developed 7 Pain Programs which received Health Canada Approval for Sports Injuries, Chronic Low Back Pain, Cervical Pain, Whiplash Injuries, Sciatica, Repetitive Injuries and Osteoarthritis.
Don was an Assistant Professor at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College specializing in Neuroscience. He presented research papers on basic and clinical research at conferences in Canada, the United States, and England and gave lectures on Spinal Rehab in Europe, Great Britain, the United States, Canada, Hawaii, and Barbados.
- Assistant Professor, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College 1979-1988.
- Chairman of the Chiropractic Sciences Division 1985-1988.
- Director of the Advanced Therapeutic Centre 1996-2019.
- Presented: Research Papers at International Conferences in Canada, United States and England.
- Lectured: In Europe, England, United States, Canada, Hawaii and Barbados.
- Published: 17 Scientific Papers and 3 key Chapters in textbooks on Spinal Injuries.
Developer Of Clinician Programs
- Co-invented a Laser and developed 7 Pain Programs which received Health Canada Approval.
- Developed a 4-D Chronic Pain Management Program.
- Developed a specific Rehab Program for Low Back Pain.
- Researched/Developed a Neuro Co-ordination Rehab Program for Seniors.
If you would like a free consultation with a 50+ fitness expert drop me a note firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage Fitness is an in home personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Online Training
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health