Are you a senior that wants to set and achieve health goals?
Me and a few Vintage Fitness personal trainers, Dave and Dee recently hosted a webinar all about setting and achieving fitness goals for seniors.
We had a great discussion about:
- The relationship between goals and habits
- How to create and stick to healthy habits
- The challenges of setting goals when you are managing a chronic disease
- Finding the motivation to try something new
- The importance of knowing where you are now with key health metrics
Try our “roadmap to health” starter program with Vintage Fitness which includes a full assessment, three personal training sessions, a consultation, a welcome kit including a band, a ball and nutrition tips for seniors and a personalized exercise program.
Vintage Fitness is a personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Success Stories
- Vitual Training
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health