Make Time for Exercise This Holiday Season
10 tips to sticking with exercise over the holidays
- Schedule your exercise sessions like you would a doctors appointment into your calendar
- Do a walking visit with a friend instead of a lunch
- Promise to buy yourself a treat in January if you walk 10,000 steps a day in the next 24 hours
- Write your new year's resolutions now
- Book a free consultation with an 50+ fitness expert now for January. Email email@example.com or call Erin at 416-951-7978.
- Build walking into the errands that you need to do before the holidays- can you walk instead of taking the car to the bank or toy-store?
- Try the Vintage Fitness full-body exercise programs customized for people over 50 (click on download e-Book).
- Build your “dream week” including slots for exercise over the weekend- how can you change your schedule to make at least part of your dream week a reality?
- Ask a friend to be your exercise accountability buddy for the month of December and e-mail each other at the end of every week listing the exercise you did.
- Join our facebook exercise accountability group
What Should I do now?
Vintage Fitness is an in-home personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Online Training
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health