Comprehensive Fitness Assessment Promotion
A fitness assessment (including posture) is a critical step to achieving your health goals
Sound like you?
- Are you worried about your balance?
- Would you like to learn how to do body measurements properly?
- Would baseline measurements of your strength help you understand which exercises you should be doing?
- Think you have poor posture but are not sure how to fix it?
Book a fitness assessment with a Vintage Fitness personal trainer.
Vintage Fitness Assessment includes:
- Body composition measurements
- Postural analysis
- Range of motion testing
- Manual muscle tests
- Functional movement assessement
- Cardiovascular/Enduranace assessement
Bonus for spring 2019 (April-June):
- Free consultation meeting a week after the assessment to review results and plan next steps
- Digital and written results of your assessment
- Postural video showing issues with your posture and the corrections
Investment: $150 + HST
Assessent length: 90 mins
Location: In your home/condo gym
If you would like a free consultation with a 50+ fitness expert call Erin 416-951-7978 or email email@example.com
Vintage Fitness is an in home personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
Fields marked * are required
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Online Training
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health