Benefits of Exercise for Older Adults
Vintage Fitness has been energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise for the last 11 years. Our personal training team in Toronto has worked with hundreds of clients helping them get stronger, leaner and more motivated.
Here are a few of the real benefits of exercise that our clients have told us about
- More energy: I don’t feel exhausted by the end of the day and have more fun out with friends
- Less pain: My knees don’t ache as much as they used to and I am not kept up at night with pain
- Feel happier: Before I starting exercising regularly I was going through a tough time in my life and felt quite down. Regular exercise has helped to lift my mood
- Life feels easier: My day to day activities such as walking the stairs on the TTC, grocery shopping and lifting heavy things used to exhaust me. Regular exercise with weights has helped me to build strength and stamina.
- Stronger bones: I started working with a personal trainer because of a bone density scare. Regular exercise and good eating habits has resulted in not losing any more bone density during my last scan.
- Better bowels: My mom started working with a Vintage Fitness personal trainer when she was 91. The benefit that she keeps raving about is regular bowel movements!
- Brain Health: Exercise has helped to manage my Parkinsons and my mood.
- Better Balance: I felt very unsteady on my feet last year and so I sat more which made my balance worse. Exercises for my legs and feet really helped me to feel more stable and confident when I am out and about
If you are interested in having a chat about how exercise could benefit you or a loved one drop me an email email@example.com
Vintage Fitness & Spirit50
Vintage Fitness is an in home personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
Spirit50 is an On-line personal training with an expert in 50+ fitness. Inspiring movement for life.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Online Training
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health