5 Ways To Know If On-Line Personal Training Is Right For You
Vintage Fitness, an in home personal training company based in Toronto, recently launched an on-line personal training business called Spirit 50. (www.spirit50.com). The concept of on-line personal training is relatively new and it is hard to imagine how it works until you have experienced it.
On-line personal training with Spirit 50 brings customized exercises programs developed just for you whenever and wherever you want them. The difference between on-line personal training and doing a Youtube search and getting exercise pictures and videos is that Spirit 50 trainers will help to set your exercise goals, develop an exercise program for you and keep you on track with regular email and coaching calls.
On-line personal training could be right for you if:
- Your schedule is erratic: If you travel for work, go away for parts of the winter or care for grandkids or aging parents and can’t commit to a regular weekly personal training session. On-line training brings personal training to you no matter where you are—all you need is access to a computer.
- You lack motivation to exercise: One of the big reasons that personal training works is that clients feel accountable to their trainer. Most of us are more likely to exercise if we knew that someone was going to check in and ask how if we exercised that day and keep us focused and motivated to achieve our health goals.
- You want to strength train but are not sure how: Strength activities can transform your life by preventing diseases such as osteoporosis, improving your posture, build lean muscle tissue, which increases metabolism and reduces body fat. Strengthening activities include lifting weights, climbing stairs and doing exercises such as squats and abdominal curls - any activity that creates resistance.
- In person training rates don’t fit into your budget: The cost of a having a personal training come to your home or working with a personal training at a gym range between $75-$150 per hour depending on where you live and how many sessions you purchase. If it fits in your budget and schedule in person training is a great investment in your health. If these rates don’t fit in your budget this year on-line personal training with Spirit 50 gives you the expertise of a personal trainer who is a expert in 50+ fitness, a customized program and regular support both on-line and over the phone for $125 a month. You can train for a month for the cost of one in person training session.
- You have lots of aches and pains: If you have old injuries, arthritis in your joints or a health condition such as osteoporosis, diabetes or balance issues you may need a trainer that understands these conditions and can provide the right exercise modifications and programming for you..
Vintage Fitness & Spirit50
Vintage Fitness is an in home personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
Spirit50 is an On-line personal training with an expert in 50+ fitness. Inspiring movement for life.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Online Training
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health