Benefits of exercise:
- Physical activity enhances long term quality of life: Study of 174 adults over 65 that were physically active (one class a week) for a year felt fitter and better about themselves. The same group after five years felt more satisfied with life than their sedentary friends*
- Better results with a personal trainer
- Free coaching call
- Free Vintage Fitness class
Why hire “Vintage Fitness” instead of going directly to an independent trainer?
- Get professionally designed Vintage Fitness success journals to set and track your fitness goals
- Guaranteed fantastic trainers who know how to work with older adults
- No vacations stoppage as we have a team of instructors
- Insurance Coverage to $2M
- Centrally processed invoicing and administrative support for credit card payments
- Regular coaching calls between the owner of Vintage Fitness and each personal trainer to ensure that every client's program stay fresh and challenging
To get in shape, energize yourself and improve your quality of life, contact Vintage Fitness at (416) 951-7978 today! Or use our online form to get in touch.
"I've been working with Erin, and then Leigh, for almost two years and it's been great. They both have a warm, empathetic approach and have developed very effective cardio and strength-training programs for me. I enjoy the sessions and am definitely much stronger since I started with them. I highly recommend Vintage Fitness for a personalized, effective approach to fitness!"