Why Join Vintage Fitness?
- Benefits of exercise:
- Physical activity enhances long term quality of life: Study of 174 adults over 65 that were physically active (one class a week) for a year felt fitter and better about themselves. The same group after five years felt more satisfied with life than their sedentary friends*
- Better results with a personal trainer
- Free coaching call
- Free Vintage Fitness class
Why hire “Vintage Fitness” instead of going directly to an independent trainer?
- Get professionally designed Vintage Fitness success journals to set and track your fitness goals
- Guaranteed fantastic trainers who know how to work with older adults
- No vacations stoppage as we have a team of instructors
- Insurance Coverage to $2M
- Centrally processed invoicing and administrative support for credit card payments
- Regular coaching calls between the owner of Vintage Fitness and each personal trainer to ensure that every client's program stay fresh and challenging
To get in shape, energize yourself and improve your quality of life, contact Vintage Fitness at (416) 951-7978 today! Or use our online form to get in touch.
What do clients say?
"I have been receiving personal training from Vintage Fitness in my condo exercise room since 2005. Having had a few falls and some broken bones while in my early 60s, I knew I needed to change something in my life. Erin did a comprehensive assessment, and then we began together to address weaknesses and build strength. For a while, we met twice a week, and then once a week when my husband entered semi-retirement and decided to join in. My aerobic capacity and stamina have increased, balance is greatly improved ( no more falls) and I function better around the house. Bonus: I can keep up with my two young grandchildren. Working out, first with Erin and then with Leigh, is a lot of fun, too. Vintage Fitness has remained part of my weekly routine because I can see the benefits in my daily life. "
"Vintage Fitness trainers motivated me to stick with my exercises, provided lots of variety including a few sessions in the condo pool and tracked my successes"
Write a Review for Vintage Fitness
Thanks a lot for choosing us. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your results and we hope you want to share your experience.
Please write a review of your fitness experience in Google Maps (see the procedure below) and let others know about your experience. We appreciate your feedback
Go to our Google Places link below:
- Click on "Write a Review"
- Sign into your Google account (or create a new account)
- Write your review
- Click "Save"